New premium seating options will rival the best in college football. These options include the Outdoor Club, Indoor Club, Loge Boxes, and Private Suites, all located on the west side of the stadium. Patrons will enjoy a wide array of amenities designed to enhance the game-day atmosphere. Celebrate with family. Entertain friends. Recruit, retain, or reward business colleagues. Premium seating options at the new, on-campus stadium will offer the comfort and service to make lasting memories.
Boasting a capacity of 41,000, the new stadium will also include a Sideline Field Club, allowing fans to view the game from the field level; a 5,800-square-foot Hall of Champions to celebrate CSU’s heritage; more than 78,000 square feet of covered concourse; and a significant increase in general amenities for a complete game-day experience.
Premium Seating Allocation Schedule
The allocation of premium seating will be in order ranked by (1) gift amount to the new stadium, (2) length of premium seating lease, (3) date that premium seating commitment form was signed, and (4) Ram Points. Commitment forms and deposits are due by the following allocation dates:
- Feb. 1, 2016 – $100,000-plus Stadium Donors
- April 1, 2016 – $50,000-plus Stadium Donors
- June 1, 2016 – $25,000-plus Stadium Donors
- Aug. 1, 2016 – $10,000-plus Stadium Donors
- Sept. 1, 2016 – Remaining premium inventory will be allocated to all other stadium donors who have signed a premium seating commitment form and then be opened to the general public.
* The commitment form will require a 10 percent deposit of the donor’s first-year payment. All seating reservations are subject to availability, which is based on the premium seating allocation criteria. Deposits will be refunded only if fans do not receive premium seating based on availability; refunds will not be made if desired location within the premium area requested is unavailable.